There are so many clothing websites templates on the web today which is why it is difficult to pick the right one for your online store! Here are 3 important things to consider when choosing a new template!
If you are looking for the right website theme for your clothing store you will discover that there are millions of designs available and choosing one is not so easy. You can easily get distracted by the design available, especially if you are not really sure what you are looking for or what exactly to keep in mind when selecting a website template.
As you probably know, a visually engaging and professionally created clothing website will have a huge impact on your overall business, including your potential customers, your sales, and your profit. By having a well-designed website you will show your customers you really care about your business, your offering, and about them. You will allow them to easily find what they are looking for, with just a few clicks.
There are a few things you need to focus on when choosing a website template. You shouldn’t only focus on the physical appearance of the design but on the tools and features that come with the theme.
In this article, we are going to share the most important things you need to pay attention to when choosing clothing websites templates. By keeping an eye on these things, you will be able to pick the right theme for your online clothing store:
- Appropriate layout for your content – When it comes to choosing the right theme for your online store, you should start from the layout. You need to choose a theme that comes with an appropriate layout for the content you are planning to use and post on your site. For instance, if you are planning on creating a website with a static content, we highly suggest you to pick a simpler template. You can pick something minimalistic and something that related to the type of content you will post. If you are planning on building an ecommerce store or a blog, then we recommend you to choose an appropriate theme with a suitable layout.
- Suitable features that fit your type of business – Another very important thing to consider when choosing clothing websites templates are the features that come with the template. Each template comes with different features and in order to pick the right template, you need to first check the templates. You need to make sure those are the templates that will fit your type of business. There are so many clothing websites templates that are specially designed for men’s clothing, shoes, bags, and etc. Each type of business requires its own set of tools and features.
- SEO support and compatibility across various search browsers and smart devices – As you probably know that clothing and fashion industries are very competitive, which means that you need to pick a website template that comes with a certain SEO support. Besides the ultimate SEO support, you need to make sure the template is fully responsive and compatible with various devices. Any website demands SEO to increase and improve visibility and to drive more organic traffic. By using an SEO-friendly template your chances of ranking higher on Google will increase and once you are on the top, you can easily attract customers’ attention and convince them that you are the right store for them.
Remember, the ideal clothing website template should be user-friendly, simple, responsive, visually engaging, modern, and to offer customization options. Choose wisely!
6 Responsive Clothing Websites Templates and Themes (Free and Premium)
Tired of low-quality or overpriced clothing websites templates? Take a look at these amazing responsive free and premium templates and themes!
Are you familiar with the latest trends in the fashion industry? Do you keep yourself updated with the newest information related to the fashion industry? Do you follow your favorite fashion icons on social media networks? Can you spout off a popular brand in a spur of the moment? If yes, there is no doubt that you are truly a fashionista and you need to do something with that passion – opening an online store maybe, your own clothing line, a blog where you can share your clothing tips and tricks? There are so many things you could do, but in order to start anything online, you need to create your own website and in order to do that fast, you need a suitable clothing website template.
There are so many clothing websites templates on the market which make it hard to pick the right one for your new online store. But, you have nothing to worry about as we’ve got you covered.
In this article, we are going to share some of the best responsive clothing websites templates and themes (free and premium) you can choose from:
- Queen – Fashion Womens Clothes PrestaShop Website Theme – A great theme, perfect for building fashion industry websites with a modern and trendy layout. This theme has a 100% responsive design, multilingual support, and intuitive interface. It comes with banners and Ajax search to promote offers, deals, and new collections. It can also offer you Newsletter, Valid Semantic Coding, and Star ratings. The price is $139 and you can download the theme from templatemonster.com.
- Velvet – Shopify Fashion Website Theme – This is a perfect ecommerce theme suitable for creating fashion stores or websites and casual wear shops. The most important features that come with this theme are drop down menu support, color swatches, and responsive design. It can also offer you Bootstrap 3 framework, parallax slideshow, awesome typography, and creative layout, Ajax search, and mega menu feature. The price is $56 and you can download it from themeforest.net.
- Sophia Grey – Minimal Fashion WordPress Template – This is a very popular mobile-responsive template perfect for fashion websites. Sophia Grey comes with great features such as three different page layout choices, 3 footer areas, 6 different color theme options, large post area, navigation bar, drop down menu, matching favicon, custom header, and a large sidebar. The price is $13 and you can download it from creativemarket.com.
- YouFash – The Perfect Fashion and Clothing Joomla Website Template – This is the perfect theme powered by Joomla template framework to create modern and stylish websites for fashion online stores. This is a SEO-friendly website and it includes a powerful Admin Manager, YouScene News Slider, Custom Shortcodes, unlimited fonts, responsive web design, and mega menu options. You can download the theme from youjoomla.com.
- Fashion & Mag – A Responsive Fashion Website Theme – This is the ideal theme to perfectly design magazine layouts. This is a mobile-friendly theme and comes with so many useful features such as theme video overview, CSS framework, Valid XHTML, widgets, responsive design, cross-browser compatibility, unrestricted domain usage, support, SEO optimization, and updates. You can download the theme from dessign.net.
- Fashion & Style – A Responsive Joomla Website Template – Another great theme you could use for your online clothing store. It comes with an animated design that makes the websites, blogs, and fashion stores more impressive and attractive for the visitors. Some of the main features that come with this theme are automatic updates, custom layouts, fully responsive design, extensive documentation, fonts and posts. You can download this template from gavick.com.
Are you ready to pick one?